The Dukes will look to defend Bridgeforth this Saturday against the struggling Spartans of NSU. Listen to Coach Houston talk about the win over ETSU and the upcoming contest between two schools from the Commonwealth.
JMU is ranked #1 in the FCS and have a 3:30 kick against Norfolk State which you can watch on MASN2. Here are some stats about the game to impress your friends with.
– This is the first meeting between the Dukes and the Spartans.
– Last week Bryan Schor threw five touchdowns, which is his 3rd time doing so in his career. It has only been done five times in the program’s history.
– 3rd year NSU head coach Latrell Scott is just 8-16 in his tenure in Norfolk.
– JMU needs 4 more wins to overcome UofR’s CAA record 17 wins in a row, which occurred between 2008-2009.
– A win this week would give the school a 3-0 record, just the fifth time ever the Dukes started a season with 3 straight wins.
– NSU fell to D2 Virginia State 14-10 and William & Mary 20-6 to open their season. William & Mary fell to Virginia 28-10, for perspective.
For the Latest in Sports: Follow @ESPNRichmond
- Senior Keith Oddo Will Transfer Into New Program After Being Given Extra Year Of Eligibility
- 3/20 Dave Sheinin Interview
- 3/20 Georgie Pacheco-Ortiz Interview
- 3/19 Jeff Jones Interview