A Richmond family is asking for your help in locating their son. Bobby Willoughby, 29, was seen in October at a civil court hearing and again in November at a McDonald’s restaurant in Stafford County.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Willoughby recently lost his job along with his apartment. The family speculates that he may be “homeless, in a shelter, staying with someone or camping” and that a change in medication may be at the heart of the matter.
Willoughby’s father recently asked for help on Facebook. He stated that he is currently working with a private investigator and the Richmond Police.
Bobby drives an older model light blue Audi convertible Va license plate BW1LLO. If you have seen Bobby Willoughby please DM his father, Bob Willoughby.
- Sign Up For The ESPN Richmond Newsletter!
- 🔈 Gilly-Gilly: Spiders Senior Returning for Fifth Season at Richmond
- 🔈 Get Ready For Baseball: Parney Looks at Fan Plans at Squirrels Game in 2021
- 🔈 Russ Huesman Makes Weekly Appearance on The Sports Huddle
- Post Your Pooch For To Win A Haircut From Cutz For Guys
Family Needs Help Finding Son Last Seen In November was originally published on kissrichmond.com