Duke’s Zion Williamson could be returning to the court in the near future. Duke is scheduled to play Wake Forest tonight (March 5) and a decision is still up in the air but most likely he will NOT play.
Get The Latest In Sports News & Entertainment! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Coach K says Williamson will not return until he is 100% better and ready. However, since the Duke star, who has been dealing with a Grade 1 right knee sprain, is in the final phase of his recovery process, he could return to the game against the Tarheels this Saturday.
The freshman originally suffered the injury 40 seconds into his team’s match-up with North Carolina on Feb. 20 and missed Duke’s next three games.
Williamson has been one of the best players in college basketball this season and he is expected to be selected with the top pick in the 2019 draft.
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ESPNRichmond’
- Sign Up For The ESPN Richmond Newsletter!
- 🔈 Gilly-Gilly: Spiders Senior Returning for Fifth Season at Richmond
- 🔈 Get Ready For Baseball: Parney Looks at Fan Plans at Squirrels Game in 2021
- 🔈 Russ Huesman Makes Weekly Appearance on The Sports Huddle
- Post Your Pooch For To Win A Haircut From Cutz For Guys